– Disposable tableware made of bioplastic by Chinese designer Qiyun Deng – how cool.
– You much check out Tiny Atlas. It’s such a wonderfully done website of travel stories by a “chunk of creative class”
– Its been such fun to look at what advertising used to be like in the 1950’s on Plan 59, which is full of mid-century illustrations.
– A very well written review on a pair of $600 glasses that solve colour blindness.
– Clean lines, black, white and wood is what makes the home of Majbritt Meng and Jesper Johansen feel so tranquil.
– Have you wondered what is the one thing that crazy successful people do every morning?
– The Lost Type Co-Op is a Pay-What-You-Want Type foundry, the first of its kind. Users have the opportunity to pay whatever they like for a font, you can even type in ‘$0’ for a free download.
– Varsity Bookmarking is a weekly interview magazine where questions are answered with links – very interesting.
– The 7-Word Autobiographies of Famous Writers, Artists, Musicians, and Philosophers – wonder what mine could be.
– Almost all of us have tried to press leaves and flowers between our books as children. Here are some amazing tips to press botanicals that you could adorn your home with.
– Handwriting may be a lost art, but it is still an invaluable skill. Read the benefits of writing by hand.